Monday, September 05, 2005

MEET THE WHIMPSTER: THE MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLE IN SENSITIVE CLOTHING.

Why isn't this hate speech? Imagine a similar article about the female counterpart (most gender stereotypes have a counterpart in the opposite sex). Do you think a male writer (or even a female one) could get away with it?

Am I bothered because perhaps I am a "whimpster"? I don't think so. I guess I could be one, but, well, so what? Nah, I'm just sick of misandry dressed up as half-jokey, half-serious crap like this. Get a life, "Ms" Elder.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

I agree with you. Women like that have low self esteem and like dating "bad boys" so they can reinforce how crappy they feel about themselves. A man who treats them well makes them feel undeserving. So, basically, these women just reinforce their own stupidity.

Not sure it's hate speech, but either way, it says more about her idiocy than men's.

Masculist Man said...

Modern day women would eat the whimpster alive and send him running back to his momma.

Blog Archive